• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nearly all fonts unavailable

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even though I’ve checked that my Creative Cloud subscription is paid and up to date, nearly all of the hundreds of fonts I had activated through Adobe Fonts show up as unavailable. I’ve tried multiple browsers, Chrome, Safari, etc.

Here’s an example of what’s happening. If I am logged in to my Adobe account, and I search for ‘Halyard’ it doesn’t even show up. I get a message saying, “Sorry, we couldn’t find any matches for this search.” However, if I log out and do a search for ‘Halyard’ it pops right up. As soon as I log in, it says Halyard is unavailable.

TOPICS
Activation , Missing font , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2019 Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, but only with one font. I downloaded 'Acumin Pro' from the Adobe site, and used it for well over a year. Suddenly it has disappeared from a document in which it was the main font. It has gone from my fonts folder and I can't find out how to download it again from Adobe.

Any suggestions, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2019 Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to add to the above. Acumin Pro is listed as one of 'My Adobe Fonts' (in fact the only one). I have the option to 'Deactivate' it if I want to, which seems to iimply that it is acitve. But it is not showing up anywhere on my computer.

Thank you again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi David,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble using Adobe Fonts. I am able to see the fonts at my end & it's working fine. Would you mind trying the steps mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/fonts/kb/troubleshoot-font-activation.html

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines