• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to share a font with a colleague who doesn't use adobe creative cloud in his line of work

Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hivemind,

I've been designing movie titles, the credit roll will be implemented directly via the Da Vinci software, this program uses the installed system fonts.

Is there a way I can share a workable/installable font file with my colleague, whose program cannot access the adobe font library ?
Above mentioned font for the credit roll, which I used in the concept design for the titles, believe is accounted/ I pay for through my subscription ?

Grateful for any input.. thoughts and help.
Greetings,
Caro

TOPICS
Font rendering , How to , Missing feature , Missing font , Purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caro– Unfortunately it's not possible to export fonts from our library or otherwise package them for use. My best suggestion would be to purchase a license for the font from the foundry or their reseller. I apologize for the inconvenience!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello there Caro-Tragically trading text styles from our library or in any case bundle them for f2 movies use is impractical. My best idea is buy a permit for the text style from the foundry or their affiliate. I am sorry for the bother!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines