• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No fonts will load

Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. None of my Adobe Fonts will load to my CC apps, including InDesign. I just get a continuous "loading" symbol. Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021
I ended up talking to someone at Adobe in tech support a few days after posting. We reloaded the software and everything was straightened out.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

We are sorry to hear this. Would you mind trying the steps suggested in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/ee/fonts/kb/troubleshoot-font-activation.ug.html and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ended up talking to someone at Adobe in tech support a few days after posting. We reloaded the software and everything was straightened out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear that the issue is resolved. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines