Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Idea what font I've used here

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I made this illustration ages ago (as a t-shirt design) when I had an active creative cloud subscription. However, I no longer have the subscription and I'm not entirely sure if I can continue to use this design as I don't know what the font is and what the licensing for it entails. Does anybody know which font I've used here?

Any help would be appreciated!

Math Cartoons Instagram.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The font is Active by Adam Ladd: https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/active

If you need to purchase a license to do anything more without a CC subscription, you can purchase a license: https://www.fontspring.com/fonts/adam-ladd/active

But if you aren't making any changes to that artwork and just want to reprint it, that wouldn't be in violation of the license inuse when you created the artwork.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much!

I don't intend to make any changes to the wording and the design. I was just under the impression that since my subscription has ended so have the licensing rights.

Good to know where I can find the font should I decide to use it for other designs 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines