• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nobel fonts license change?

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On March 7 I was able to install the Nobel fonts family for a user with an Acrobat Pro DC license. Today when I attempted to install it for another user, the https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/nobel page no longer has the "Activate fonts" slider; it now says " Available with CC " instead.

I duplicated this under my Acrobat DC Pro license on a Windows and Mac computer, and had another user with Acrobat Pro DC license duplicate it on his Windows computer. A third individual with the full blown Creative Cloud All Apps license DID get the "Activate fonts" slider.

Did Adobe change the licensing for the Nobel fonts in the past 10 days?

Do we need to spend hundreds of dollars to upgrade a user to a full Creative Cloud All Apps license just to install these fonts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there–we'll need to take a look at your account information to see why the fonts aren't showing as included with your Creative Cloud subscription.

Please get in touch at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.htmlor, if you are a Creative Cloud Enterprise customer, open a support case from your admin console.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Liz,

Thank you for your reply. The primary user I’m trying to add the fonts for is [redacted]. Both have the same Acrobat Pro DC license. I look forward to hearing back from you!

Regards,

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the details, Mark! I've removed your user's personal information from the forum post, and will be in touch with you directly over email in a few minutes with more.

-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For the forum thread: one of the Acrobat Pro DC seats didn't get set up with Adobe Fonts properly. Removing the user from the team and re-inviting their Adobe ID fixed the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines