Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to activate font while logged in to the adobe fonts website

New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, 

During my search to fonts on adobe typekit I have experienced several times that I cannot activate a font. Instead of activating a font, it says 'Licensed for Personal & Commercial Use'. A friend wich is having the same account doesn't have that problem, he can activate that font and use it. 

The Adobe people told us that Adobe Fonts is a free service and has NO relevance to subscription being discounted or full paid plan. So that is not the problem.

Is there a way how this problem can be solved?

In the attachment you can see the screenshot in which I cannot activate the font.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the delay in response. I would like to know if you're logged in with the correct ID. If possible, please share the Adobe ID with me over a PM from which you're logged in so that I can check your account information.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines