• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to active fonts from AI/PS & not font menu in ACC app

Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using an enterprise license in a company-controlled machine (Mac). I can activate adobe fonts from the web but they are not synced to my system. And I can't activate Adobe fonts in Illustrator/Photoshop.

1) There is no font menu in the main ACC app. 

2) When I am trying to activate an adobe font from Illustrator, it will start downloading but it will fail eventually (no message). The local font folder is empty as well ~/Library/Application\ Support/Adobe/CoreSync/plugins/livetype/.r

3. I tried the steps in troubleshooting page but no luck https://helpx.adobe.com/be_en/fonts/kb/troubleshoot-font-activation.html

Any suggestion?  Thanks!

TOPICS
Activation , Product issue , Sync issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Shuqin,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble activating Adobe Fonts and thank you for trying the troubleshooting steps from the help article. We would request you to please check with your IT team if they have enabled the network endpoint for Adobe Fonts as mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html 

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines