• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PowerPoint Automatically Changes font from League Gothic Regular to League Gothic Italic

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My company is having font issues with the font, League Gothic Regular in PowerPoint. Every time we open up a presentation it changes our font style to italic instead of keeping it at the regular font style. Even if you go through the entire presentation and on the slide master and replace all the fonts and save it. When opening up PowerPoint it does this all over again. It is happening to multiple presentations and different templates. It is even happening on both Macs and PCs. What would be causing this out of no where? I reached out to Microsoft and they mentioned that because League Gothic is a third party Adobe font that they are unable to provide a solution and recommended that I reach out to you. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've just experienced the same thing today (for the first time ever!) with 'Suisse Int'l'. Did you figure it out? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Suisse Int'l is also not an Adobe font, nor is it offered through Adobe Fonts. You need to contact the owning font foundry, which is Swiss Typefaces.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

League Gothic is not an Adobe font. It is from The League of Moveable Type. You will have to contact them for information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines