• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prevent Adobe Fonts from deactivating installed fonts

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I prevent Adobe Fonts from deactivating my installed fonts? I use Figma as my primary design tool but have Adobe Fonts set up for a few of our brand fonts. Adobe Fonts keeps deactivating the installed fonts because it doesn't think I'm using them, which affects my downstream systems. It's a hassle to have to go in and get each one reinstalled every few weeks just to keep my workflow from breaking.

Is there some way we can mark fonts to prevent them from deactivating? I'd like to be able to toggle this as a setting for a font family as well as individual fonts. 

TOPICS
Activation , Sync issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jay,

Sorry for the delay in response. I would suggest checking this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/add-fonts.html#UsefontsinolderversionsofCreativeCloud... which might help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Harshika, thanks for the help article link. While it's not difficult to go in and update the list when things do get deactivated, I would prefer that I don't have to - it would be really helpful to me (and I'm sure many others) to have the ability to prevent it from happening in the first place. If there's a better place to post suggestions or feedback for Adobe Fonts specifically I'd be happy to do so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines