Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem in Adobe Arabic font for Pashto languge

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear adobe team, 

i am facing a problem using Adobe Arabic font for Pashto language, if you could please solve this problem in this font. 
the two Arabic letter E final form ې and Arabic letter E ې isolated form do not show the below dots completely. 
as a professional and beautiful font it is a big broblem in our language. Please take a look to this proble and if possible please update this font. 
sincerly yours

Khyber Zwak

Kabul - Afghanistan 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear this, Khyber. Can you please post a screenshot of what you're seeing? I'll make sure the team sees the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Molly Doane, 

Thanks for replay, following i will share the case with you. 

The highlited are the final form of Arabic E (ې) and iseloted form, but you may see they don't have full dots below! 

best of luck.

Khyber Zwak 

adobe font problem.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you may also check this problem in Microsoft word symbols: 

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We weren't able to replicate the issue in Creative Cloud apps. Can you check a Creative Cloud program like InDesign and let me know if you see the same problem? The metrics of the font may be creating the problem in MS Word.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are right, i am facing the problem in MS word, and mostly when i print a document it clearly happen in papersheet. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines