• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with a Font or Illustrator, I don't know.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I updated to Illustrator 25.2 this morning. I had a customer come in and want a file that I had created last year, updated with some new information. When I opened the file the text was missing and would not show, in preview or outline mode. The font being used is Neue Aachen Pro, and no it's not outdated it is synced through adobe fonts. If I use Neue Aachen Pro Light all letters disappear, only numbers remain. If I switch the font to Neue Aachen Pro Regular or Bold, all characters are visible. If I create a new document and use the font the same issue arises, so it's not the file itself.

I create new files everyday, run a small print/design shop. I rely heavily on Adobe Fonts. It's already bad enough when a font gets removed and ruins a design or layout. Is this a one-off fluke or is anyone else having problems since the update?

TOPICS
Font rendering , Missing font

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry to hear you ran into trouble. We haven't heard from other customers about issues with this font. Are you still experiencing this problem? Do you have the same problem with any other fonts from our library?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines