• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Baskerville URW in Adobe Fonts?

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On TypeKit/Adobe Fonts, Baskerville URW has 8 fonts with weights from regular to bold. When I used it a few weeks ago the font had OpenType features. Now even as I load all eight fonts, I can only access the roman and italic and there are no OpenType features for oldstyle numerals and small caps. I also can only access the ligatures through the glyph menu—a keystroke command does not work and the hover OpenType feature is not available. Is there a problem with the typeface, or has the OpenType version been removed from TypeKit? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I'm sorry you ran into trouble here. I'll need a bit more info to help sort this out. Could you tell me which app/version you're using (where you're seeing this issue)? Different apps may support OpenType features in different ways.

Let me know and we'll take it from there.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines