Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with typing in polish characters in Photoshop 2019 on Windows

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

i'm trying to type in polish characters in Photoshop 2019 i.e. letter "Åš" which is a combination of right-Alt + S and instead of getting polish character i get Save As window prompt. Type in language in Windows 10 is set to Polish, i can type it in anywhere else, but not in Photoshop. i must be missing some type-in settings. thanks for help in advance.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

As you're not able to type properly in polish, could you please let us know the version of Photoshop you're using? You can check the version by going to Help > System Info

Try updating Photoshop and Windows and see if it helps.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

One way is to use the Glyphs panel from the Window menu until you get it sorted. It will remain in the Recents at the top once you find it.

Jane

7.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's unbelievable - in 2022 there is still issue with typing polish in Adobe apps. Really? I need to use Glyphs to do it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is unbelievable! Has anyone found a way to solve this besides actually deleting a shortcut that overrides typing  characters such as "Å›" or "ć"? The issue persists on Windows 11 while using PS 2020 (ver. 21.2.2).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines