• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Adobe Font application

Enthusiast ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have activated several Adobe fonts to use in  Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign 2019. Some of them show up as activated and some don't. Is there a tutorial on how to make this feature work.I am designing a piece and so far most of my time has been spent trying to get the right fonts to work. I recently activated Bureau Grot and Eurostile. I wanted Eurostile Heavy Condensed, but that font was not included in the Adobe Font collection, so I bought it - and it works, but none of the Adobe Font versions of Eurostile will show as available.

I will appreciate help from those who know more than me.

Thanks,.

Joe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

I believe just solved my own problem. I use Fusion as a font manager and turns out, it grabbed the activated fonts, so all I had to do was activate them in Fusion. It's a case of "open nether regions, remove head."

Thanks,

Joe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe just solved my own problem. I use Fusion as a font manager and turns out, it grabbed the activated fonts, so all I had to do was activate them in Fusion. It's a case of "open nether regions, remove head."

Thanks,

Joe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moved to the Fonts forum in which the Adobe Fonts product is discussed.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines