• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with adobe fonts?

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just updated my iMac and then reopened the InDesign file I've been working on, and it's telling me that my adobe fonts aren't available. When I click on "fonts" in the CC desktop I get only a spinning circle. Is anyone else having trouble with this? My account is in good standing and the fonts are activated.

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem 😕 Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My suspicion is that the problem has to do with Adobe vs. antivirus software. My problem persisted yesterday to the point that I had to get Adobe to access my computer remotely. Fonts are working now but I'm still unclear as to the exact reason why this happened--the only thing that had changed on my computer was the security update from Apple.

I don't know if it's the same issue for Windows, but perhaps you should try deactivating any antivirus software and test the fonts then, see what happens?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem on Windows 10. No fonts. SCOD - Spinning Circle Of Death.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creating a new Windows account on your computer solved the problem. On the new Windows account, Adobe fonts works without any problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That works but do you know what have to do with current main account to fix this issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble. The team is already aware of the issue and is working on it to fix it.

Would you mind confirming if you are working on windows or mac?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 (1903 and 1909)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

windows 10 pro 1903

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines