Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Proxima Nova is not showing correctly on iphone when language is turkish

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have a problem with proxima nova on ipad & iPhone devices. When somebody looks the website the font Proxima Nova is not showing correctly when language is turkish, some speacial characters are more

thicks than other & it´s just happend in this languaje & this devices.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble using Proxima Nova, and it's not showing correctly on the website on iPad and iPhone devices.

Our kits (web projects) allow you to specify which languages you want to have included. This is to help reduce the size of the fonts loading on the site if you don’t need certain languages. Please check this article which talks about language support Typekit Help | Language support and subsetting

I would suggest disabling "All characters" and enable "Turkish" and any other language and let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines