• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Proxima Nova keeps deactivating itself

Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work in a screen printing shop that uses graphic approval forms to send to customers. I have a template for said form, and it mostly consists of the font family Proxima Nova. At random times, it'll say the font is missing from my computer, even though it is an Adobe Font that I have activated.

I have to keep going into Creative Cloud to deactivate and reactivate it again. It's getting so annoying! Sometimes I even have to restart my computer for it to take effect.

Is there a workaround for this? It only seems to do it with Proxima Nova...

TOPICS
Missing font , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Skazma Jerry

Could you please try the steps suggested in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/kb/resolve-missing-fonts.html

If you're experiencing this error on Illustrator and InDesign applications, please try the step suggested in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/kb/troubleshoot-fonts-illustrator-indesign.html

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately Resolve Missing Fonts does not solve my issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines