• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

¿Puedo usar las fuentes para uso comercial?

May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, alguien sabe si puedo usar las fuentes de adobe para crear mis portadas musicales y venderlas?
y si la respuesta es sí, si mi plan acaba ya no tendre ese derecho? o por cuanto tiempo mi licencia sigue vigente?
Espero puedan ayudarme.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use fonts for any marketing material (including Adobe covers)

See the terms here
https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/using/font-licensing.html#act-img

Since the fonts aren't really installed on your computer, your right to use them will disapear at the same time as your subscription does (since the fonts will no longer be available on your computer)
If you need them still, you are able to purchase a standard licence, either on the Adobe font website (for those create by Adobe) or to the foundry that is distributing the font.

If you need to know for a specific font, let me know and I'll point you on the right direction...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gracias por responder, seré mas especifico, con los derechos me refiero al copyright, por ejemplo si vendo un diseño de una portada a Universal Music, y despues se acaba mi plan, voy a tener problemas con los derechos de autor?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The way I understand it, no. As long as the files cannot be tweaked by someone who haven't got the rights to do so (as in a subscriber or a buyer of those typefaces/fonts). So it's better you provide those graphic elements as outlined fonts (vector but not as embedded fonts). It's the way it should be anyway in ANY case, as in we never supply a logo for example, as a font, because nobody wants nobody else messing with anyone's branding. That's common rule.
I work with music labels on a regular basis, so don't worry, any serious one (and they don't have to be big like Universal) have a design department, and will deal with it (hopefully professionally).

If you have a special branding, they may ask to supply a branding book to follow where you'll state the fonts used for the marketing material etc... that they'll have to follow. Logos will be supplied in various versions, as is the case 100% of the time (as transparent PNG - colour and black and white, colour vector, black and white vector - eps and/or .svg and both colour and black and white on a white background as JPEG).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2023 Nov 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to use Chaloops, Marvin and PeachyKeenJF family fonts for my project. I would appreciate any guide you can provide.

Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2023 Nov 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What exactly do you need help with concerning these fonts?
I can see they're all available on the Adobe Font website to sync, so the general rules as explained in my first post to the original poster should apply.
If you have a specific query, can you elaborate a little?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines