• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Transfer Typekit

Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you transfer your adobe fonts from one account to another? It's just the activated ones but how to transfer them to another paid account?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @PoppiesBlooming 

You can't "transfer" them per se, but you can activate them on the second paid account.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know you can activate them... the problem is with so many fonts, to be able to just download those settings to upload to another account would be very helpful. Or to share with someone else who has their own subscription but might be helping me... does that make sense? Going through 100 fonts to activate them individually is crippling and time consuming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am a user just like you and do not work for Adobe. One thought is that if you have InDesign or Illustrator, you can try this:

• Filter to Adobe Fonts
  • Apply each to text in a document
  • Send the file to the other user
  • When the file is opened, Adobe will activate the typefaces if they come from Adobe Fonts

It will take a little bit of work, but less then any other way I can think of. I don't know if other Adobe applications work the same way as InDesign and Illustrator. You can test this out by trying it with a handful of typefaces before you do all. And maybe another volunteer will chime in with another idea. 

Only 100 typefaces? Adobe lifted the limit several years ago and I think I have at least 250 ! 😊

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines