• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove list of previously active fonts

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a total of 22 fonts listed in this category, but would like to clear the list altogether because I don't want them bumdled with the ones I want to use before installing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Go to fonts.adobe.com
  2. Sign in with your Adobe ID
  3. Click My Adobe Fonts
  4. Click Deactivate All

deactivate all fonts.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was referring to the fonts which I activated at one point, but wasn't satisfied with, so I deactivated them. But they still show up in the "Previously Active" section. I would like to remove them from that list as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think you can. As labeled, that's a list of fonts you previously had activated, so it's doing what it says it does. However, I'm far from an Adobe fonts expert. Someone else may know better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback. As rightly said by LinSims, this is not possible with in Adobe Font for now. However, I will make sure to pass on your feedback with the team.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please allow us to remove previously activated fonts!!! after three years its annoying having to see them still listed in there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines