• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rival Sans Black Not working

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if they deactivated Rival Sans Black? It was working for me a couple of weeks ago, but now it is not showing up. It has turn my font into Rival Sans with the font style Black.

What is odd is that I still have the option to turn on Rival Sans Black from Adobe Fonts website, but when I manage the font it only shows up as Rival Sans and Rival Sans Narrow.

Screenshot 2022-12-12 at 12.13.29 PM.pngScreenshot 2022-12-12 at 12.16.12 PM.png

TOPICS
Download install and licensing , Missing feature , Missing font

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to us. We would like to inform you that we did not do any changes in the Adobe Fonts Rival Sans. The font names on the AF website are all in the format “font family name” + “style”.   It looks like “Rival Sans Black”, but it’s “Rival Sans” +“Black”. When we have all of them activated, this is what we expect to see in the application: a single font family called Rival Sans that has 16 font weights and styles does not have 16 different entries of
Rival Sans Thin
Riv

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to us. We would like to inform you that we did not do any changes in the Adobe Fonts Rival Sans. The font names on the AF website are all in the format “font family name” + “style”.   It looks like “Rival Sans Black”, but it’s “Rival Sans” +“Black”. When we have all of them activated, this is what we expect to see in the application: a single font family called Rival Sans that has 16 font weights and styles does not have 16 different entries of
Rival Sans Thin
Rival Sans Thin Italic
Rival Sans ExtraLight

Rival Sans Black
Rival Sans Black Italic

It’s meant to be grouped. 

I hope this answers your question. Please let us know if you have any more queries.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for getting back to me. That makes sense now and thanks for explaining it to me. I swear there was a Rival Sans Black family, but I guess I was wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines