• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Roboto font showing different font versions

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My team uses Roboto from the Adobe fonts. We all downloaded it from the same place. However, some people on the team have different versions. Some have Opentype and some have TrueType. For example, Roboto displays as "Roboto" on both our computers, but if I try to open her INDD file, it tells me it can't find Roboto (TT) and if she tries to open my file, it tells her it can't find Roboto (OTF). What can I do to get everyone on the same version? We are all up to date on INDD and we have the same windows operating system.

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm puzzled by something. You say you all downloaded from the same place - but I don't think of the Adobe Fonts service as being downloaded. Where did you download from? 

Also, what is your specific version of InDesign. "Up to date" is a problem because often the real problem is a failed update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies - the entire team activated the font from Adobe Creative Cloud. "Download" wasn't the right word to use. I have INDD v 17.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi defaultj0xtwsl31ihe,

We are sorry for the trouble. Would you mind checking if you have the font downloaded into your machine as well? If you've activated the font from Adobe fonts and you have the same font downloaded in your machine it will create a conflict between the fonts.

Are you experiencing the issue with all Adobe apps or only InDesign?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines