Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Safari isn't displaying my typekit font on my website

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

my website www.antoniarandazzo.com is using the typekit font Futura PT. It is working in both Chrome and Firefox but the font will not display in Safari and I can not figure out why.

please advise! 

TOPICS
Missing font

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the EXACT SAME PROBLEM. 

For the past week, Adobe Portfolio will not load the Adobe Fonts I used to build my website. Now when viewers see my page, there is a default font supplied which obviously, does not look as I intended. I'm signed into Adobe and TypeKit.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem? It is a very big problem when pages previously designed and uploaded (and live) with correct typefaces jump to a default font without warning.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may be a long shot, but were you using TypeKit Enterprise or Finalsite? If so, this was announced for a shut down less than a week ago. https://www.finalsitesupport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028641811-Information-about-Adobe-discontinuin... This also tells you how to look in your HTML to see if you are affected - if the word "typekit" appears then you are affected.

[Update: I observe http://www.antoniarandazzo.com/ is indeed using affected fonts.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for this info. I never received an email from Finalsite. After inspection, I also am using TypeKit affected fonts.

I do wonder why only Safari would be affected though. My website shows accurately on Chrome and Firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines