Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SAP ADS font form for Chinese Bold characters

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Team,

I am an SAP Consultant and I am developing adobe forms inside S/4 HANA (SAP Software). I wanted to use Adobe Heiti Std R (Bold) because we have to output chinese characters in the form. However, bold feature for the font is not working. I understand that I need to find/download the bold version of Adobe Heiti (eg. Heiti Std R (Bold)) and install it but I cannot seem to find it. I don't know if I just didn't look in the right place or really there is no bold version of this font. Can anyone advise on this?

Any alternative fonts that I can use to output chinese font? or how can I achieve bold looking output.

Thanks,

Vijay

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Let me move this to the Adobe Fonts forum for you, which is probably the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines