Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scandia Bold missing

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Community,

I would use Scandia font from Process Type Foundry.
The bold font on Adobe's catalogue is missing. Is there any reasons?

Thank you for your feedbacks.

TOPICS
Missing font

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No idea. You might want to ask... it seems odd they'd not include it. If you can't get an answer from Adobe, you could send a question to the designer. There's a contact link on the foundry's website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am going to contact the designer then.
Thank you for the sugestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Incorrect. Any designer would look at this and notice it makes no sense to have a bold italic weight and not a Bold weight.

I have contacted Process Type personally, and they told me Adobe has not responded to their requests to have the font listing fixed and have provided their Adobe contact with everything required to do so. Please correct this. This kind of pointless and easily corrected error does not inspire confidence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you are saying is Incorrect.

My statement said exactly what you are saying; that it was odd that Adobe didn't have the Bold weight available when it's obvious from the designer's website that there was one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, yes, indeed. Sorry, I definitely read the sentence as "it seems they didn't include it" - that's my bad. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All good!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines