Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scene7 and Adobe fonts service

New Here ,
May 10, 2019 May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would like to leverage the font available and synch with my account on Scene7.

I'm creating a scene7 template and I want to use the font "Novel Sans Hair 42" for this occasion.

I don't find any information about if I can use the font and how can I do it.

Is it possible and how?

Thanks

Henri

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Hi Henri,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, Scene7 requires you to upload font files to the software to render text in a custom font. Adobe Fonts is not able to provide font files for download; the fonts must be activated through the Creative Cloud desktop application.

You can read more about fonts in Scene7 here:

If you would like to use Novel Sans in Scene7 you can purchase a license from the foundry’s reseller:

Thanks,

Har

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Henri,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, Scene7 requires you to upload font files to the software to render text in a custom font. Adobe Fonts is not able to provide font files for download; the fonts must be activated through the Creative Cloud desktop application.

You can read more about fonts in Scene7 here:

If you would like to use Novel Sans in Scene7 you can purchase a license from the foundry’s reseller:

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines