• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with Adobe Fonts syncing to applications

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the fonts that I have recently subscribed to do not show up on any of my applications. Anyone have any advice or is experiencing the same problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Hi there and thank you for the response!

I figured out how to fix it and it was quite simple. On my Creative Cloud desktop app, I clicked on Settings > Services > and turned ON Adobe Fonts. I guess with all the updates, it automatically turned off the Adobe fonts sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I’ve moved this from “Get Started” to the “Adobe Fonts” forum where you are more likely to get a proper response.
~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Krisgab, 

Please make sure you are signed into the creative cloud desktop application. That is nessasary for your fonts to be activated on all the adobe application. 

Here is a link for the creative cloud desktop application if it is not already installed on the  machine:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

If the Creative cloud desktop application is already installed, Please check the Adobe Fonts tab(with a letter F) and see if you are able to see the fonts that you have activated from the website. If not then try signing out from the creative cloud and signing back in. 

Hope this helps. 

Regards

Kartikey Seth 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! I'm having a similar problem. The fonts are activated when I check my Adobe acct online, but it's not syncing to CC. In the CC desktop app Fonts tab there's nothing about my fonts, just overview, key features and tutorials. I tried to restart my laptop, log out of the CC desktop app and then back in, restarting all my apps after logging back in, but nothing seems to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there and thank you for the response!

I figured out how to fix it and it was quite simple. On my Creative Cloud desktop app, I clicked on Settings > Services > and turned ON Adobe Fonts. I guess with all the updates, it automatically turned off the Adobe fonts sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Katikey Seth,

We bought for the office Adobe Acrobat Pro and I am trying to use the Cronos font. I downloaded the font but It wont be integrated into the software. I am searching, in vain, for an answer but nothing. Can you help?

France Trudel

Montréal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here.

I think it's an Adobe problem. Activate fonts on the web and do not activate in desktop applications, or take too long to activate.

In the Creative Cloud preferences I have the AdobeFonts option active.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem, started when I updated all my CC apps this morning.  It's a fcking gamble every time we do this dam updates!!

I wasted so much time today, because I can NOT WORK without the fonts!!  This was my deep fear about relying on online stuff... if something goes wrong, you can't fix it.  I just want it local!!

After hours of stabbing away and trying tech support, i finally turned on and off "Fonts" in the "Services" section under "Settings".  (Could you have buried it any deeper Adobe???)

Not to mention, the new CC App interface is AWFUL.   We used to have a nice neat dropdown menu, showing only my active apps, now it opens a whole ugly window that clutters the space with ALL the apps I CAN'T install with "NOT COMPATIBLE" in big letters.  yeah, that's awesome UI you guys have there. And clicking on "fonts" just takes you online to the Adobe Fonts page.  What a mess.  Yeah, this stuff really pisses me off.  grrrrrrrr.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines