• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Turn off 'Not in use'

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way for Adobe Fonts to stop turning off my fonts that were "not in use" because it never works correctly? It always turns off that one font I'm actually using in my files.

TOPICS
How to , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Renzocarlos,

Thankyou for reaching out. There are few reasons because of which the fonts gets deactivated or uninstalled as mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/fonts/using/managing-fonts.html under the "How to reinstall your active fonts that are no longer in use" section. Unfortunately there is no way of turning it off as this is how it is designed. However, you may continue to use the fonts frequently before they get reinstall.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there a plan to re-design the feature? Because it, at best, saves MBs in space, and at worst, collapses all saved work that relies on fonts dowloaded, resulting in a time consuming check-box re-downloading of hundereds of fonts. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines