• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Typefaces are "Not Available" for installation with my Student Account

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I currently am enrolled in University, and have been using their laptop rentals to access the entire Adobe Creative Suite by logging into Creative Cloud using my student e-mail. For a typography project, I need to install non-display typefaces such as Futura PT, Mrs. Eaves, etc. but they're all listed as "Not available" for download. I had no issues installing these typefaces over the Summer semester of this year, however, I had to get another laptop rental, which explains why I need these typefaces reinstalled. My professor also says with my student account I must be able to activate these fonts. However, when I search Futura PT, no results come up. When I Google "Futura PT adobe fonts" I get the attached screenshot. I believe there must be an issue with my subscription, and please respond promptly as this project requires no delay. Thank you.

Capture.PNG

 

TOPICS
Activation , Download install and licensing , Missing feature , Missing font

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are sorry for the delay in response. We would request you to please get in touch with us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that we can help you immediately.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines