• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Typekit Issues - and the Adobe Font site won't render?

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

Having a problem with Typekit this morning - all of the sites I have that are currently using an embedded Typekit (approx 10 sites) have all of a sudden lost their fonts.

I tried getting onto the Adobe Fonts website, but none of the text is rendering, it's just a blank screen? Screenshot below.

Is anyone else having trouble? I'm hoping Adobe is the issue as that means I don't need to troubleshoot my embedded Typekits, but at the moment I can't even login to find my Typekits...

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble using Embedded Type kit on your website. We haven't seen this issue before on our end. A few more details would be super helpful to investigate on the issue like: -

• Have you tried on any other browser?
  • Have you installed any extension which might be blocking the web fonts?
  • Rebooted the system?

For more info, could you please check this link? Troubleshoot adding custom fonts to a website and let me know if that helps. I'm happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines