• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Activate Adobe Font (TypeKit)

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2019 Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm very flustered right now, as I've been unable to get support from Adobe on this. I'm paying money as a student, and unable to find an answer.

When trying to activate a font, logged in as a CC subscriber, I see this:

Notice the "Subscribe to Creative Cloud" text, where the toggle to activate the font would normally be.

When I view my account, I see the following:

Am I not a proper CC subscriber? Is there something I'm missing? Support was unable to answer my simple question.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you are on the Adobe fonts site does it show that you are signed in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are signed in and click My Adobe Fonts - how many do you currently have active?

I'm not aware of any activation limitations for a student account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!

It does show I'm signed in. It also shows fonts I currently am subscribed to:

Edit: I've tried on Chrome and Firefox. I've signed out and back in. I've tried being signed out, clicking the "Activate" toggle, and then logging in again when prompted, hoping that it would activate the font upon sign-in, but no dice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2019 Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeff,

We're sorry to hear you're having trouble using Adobe Fonts. In order to look at your account, I'd like to know your Adobe ID. Could you please share the Adobe ID with me over a private message so that I can investigate the issue?

Please send the URL of this forum post for reference. To send a private message, click my profile picture and use the Message button.

Please let me know if you face any issues with this.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Adobe Fonts (formerly Typekit)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines