• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to edit Web Project

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When making changes to an existing Web Project, the "Save Changes" button does not work. I have tested in Chrome and Firefox with the same result. I think there is a bug with the UI.

Video screencast: https://www.screencast.com/t/tQPNoguzpSx

TOPICS
Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about the trouble. I would like to inform you that the issue you have described is known and our engineering team is currently working on it. I will update you once I hear anything from them.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I'm glad to hear engineering is aware of the issue and working on a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear you're having trouble, and thanks for providing the screencast. Our engineering team would like to see your browser's console/network tab when you attempt to save your web project. Can you please take a screenshot and post it here?

Best regards,

Molly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue! Following this thread!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please post a screenshot of your browser's console/network tab when you attempt to save your web project? Our team is working to determine why this function is failing. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does nothing at all. As if I didn't even press the button. I do see a hvoer effect when I hover over the button.

I also tried double-clicking... with no difference. The last edited time does not change. When I refresh that page, nothing has updated. Have tried multiple times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The screenshot we're looking for would be of the browser's network tab. I found this article that may help you take that screenshot: https://help.10to8.com/support/solutions/articles/60000690712-how-to-get-the-console-network-tab-scr...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines