Unable to find Serpentine Font on Adobe fonts

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I can't find the Serpentine font anywhere on Adobe. How to I get it back or is it gone?

TOPICS
Missing font

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael21997968bljx,

Thanks for reaching out. We do not have this font. This is font is available on many free font download sites and also sold here: https://www.linotype.com/1196048/serpentine-family.html

Please have a look. Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also reaching out. I HAD this font. LICENSED. It no longer works. It is an integral part of my work. What gives?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Cheryl Neri,

Sorry for the trouble. The font is not available with Adobe Fonts. You may look for the font on many free fonts download sites, and you can also buy it from the link I shared above.

I hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Troubleshooting
Feedback & Suggestions
Fonts Licensing