Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install this font

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Since I've updated the system to Monterey on iMac I've been unable to activate any fonts on Creative Cloud. Also, I've tried them on MacBook Pro where I still have Big Sur, and the issue became the same.

It's a bit frustrating because I've tried all options I came across in discussions. 

Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 08.42.00.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the Monterey upate, none of my fonts downloaded from Adobe are available in Apple programs anymore.  They used to function perfectly before in Pages.  Now the name is merely a boxed question mark and the font shows up with a wonky uncorrectable -50% kerning.  So frustrating.  Any help out there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

We are sorry for the trouble. It looks like you're experiencing the similar issue reported here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-fonts-discussions/problem-mit-adobefonts-unter-os12-01-mit-m1-p...

If so, then we would request you to please share the details asked here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-fonts-discussions/problem-mit-adobefonts-unter-os12-01-mit-m1-p... with me so that we can investigate and escalate the issue further.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines