• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading fonts to Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this strange situation. I have my own small website and have been using some Adobe fonts, hosting them by myself. Now I learned that I am breaching my licence, so set up the fonts and now I am using them from Adobe CDN. The problem is, the fonts being loaded now are of new version and I need the old one (like 10 years old). If I uploaded the old fonts to Adobe CDN, would it be legal, since I am not owning them and loading from Adobe CDN? Many thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

see if your question is answered on the adobe font licensing pages, Adobe Fonts User Guide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read those, no matching answers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

<moved from cc services>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines