• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Web Projects moved from "Teams" profile to "Personal" Profile

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At some point in the last three weeks all of the TypeKit Web Projects that were previously registered under my Adobe account to our organization's "Teams" profile were moved over to a "Personal Profile" under the same Adobe account. I'm now unable to make changes/additions to some of these kits as a number of fonts are only available under CC license.

In the personal profile where these Web Projects now reside I'm seeing a lot of cases where the font family doesn't have an add/activate option. It just says "Available with CC". When I try to edit an existing Web Project with the same font, I can't make any changes to the font weights, etc. It just says "3/0" are actived with no option to see/modify those weights.

Any idea how this could have happened? There are dozens of web projects stuck in this limbo. Any way to move those out of the "Personal Profile" back into the "Teams" profile?

Any support would be greatly appreciated.

Further, I can't reach out to support directly because whenever I try to access the "Help" page it bumps me out of the "Teams" profile and into the "Personal Profile" which is ineligible for support.

TOPICS
Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike,

When I had a similar problem with the Adobe change to profiles in late September (they moved my FrameMaker sub to the personal profile, but left the CS in the business, making it impossible to use them together!), I contacted them initially on Contact Customer Care (adobe.com) using a chat session. I followed this up with an email to the relevant group in Adobe, TCS in my case.

Jon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm so sorry for the delay in response. If you'd like to DM me your Adobe ID I will be happy to sort this out for you.

Best regards,

Molly

Adobe Fonts Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines