• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can i find Metropolis font which is not available on Adobe fonts?

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I'm having difficulty activating Metropolis Font in Adobe Fonts can anyone advise if this font is available and how I can activate it on an iMac. Thanks in advance 

<Title renamed by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ivan22150002w02e,

Thank you for reaching out. Metropolis is not available on the Adobe fonts site. You may download the font from other foundries like-

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I hallucinating? We have about 30 documents with Metropolis, and I would have sworn we were getting it through Adobe Fonts.com. Did it used to be there and now is not? If that's the case, I'm going to have to scramble to get our Purchasing department to get on this, as we have a deadline to meet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You and me both. We don't have dozens, but we certainly have a handful of documents using it and it was definitely activated through Creative Cloud.

Let me know if you found a resolution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nevermind. I will own up to this being user error.

We had the local font files and I was confusing Metropolis with another font from the same project that was activated through CC. The confusion likely stemmed from recently switching to a new laptop and I had not yet activated the font in Fontbook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should note that there are different fonts called Metropolis. In general there are millions of fonts, and many accidentally (or deliberately) use the same name as other ones. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines