activated fonts on typekit, are not active on the apps.

Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Any ideas at this problem?

Same issue as adobe Bengali.

Activated fonts on site, deactivated on the apps.
"Activate fonts" does not activate the fonts

NOTE: Although i can use unlimited fonts, i try to install not too many TK fotns.

Thank you in advance

fonts.jpg

There was a problem detected this morning at about 5am PST with the Adobe Fonts service due to an expired certificate on an internal server. The problem was resolved and this particular issue should not be affecting any users of the Adobe Fonts service at this point.

- Dov

TOPICS
Activation, Missing font, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

activated fonts on typekit, are not active on the apps.

Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Any ideas at this problem?

Same issue as adobe Bengali.

Activated fonts on site, deactivated on the apps.
"Activate fonts" does not activate the fonts

NOTE: Although i can use unlimited fonts, i try to install not too many TK fotns.

Thank you in advance

fonts.jpg

There was a problem detected this morning at about 5am PST with the Adobe Fonts service due to an expired certificate on an internal server. The problem was resolved and this particular issue should not be affecting any users of the Adobe Fonts service at this point.

- Dov

TOPICS
Activation, Missing font, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 09, 2019 3
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2019 1
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. Very annoying. Used to work, now it doesn´t.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2019 1
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Had Adobe support try to fix it via remote assistance. The agent tried a bunch of things, none of which were successful. In the end the agent confirmed that it was a known and reproduced issue that Adobe was working on.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2019 1
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here .... i tried deactivate fonts - it works but activating same fonts not working ... very annoying

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2019 1
Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. Always was afraid this might happen if I started to depend on TypeKit.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2019 1
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, it really is a mess. I have a project that I needed to complete today that's dependent on the fonts, and now I can't access them.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2019 2
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think we will be in the same situation a lot...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2019 1
Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tell me about it. >:-[

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2019 1
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, what a mess...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2019 1