• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App Doesn't Sync Fonts or Cloud

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2019 Nov 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm contacting you to make you aware that I am having difficulties using Adobe Fonts with Creative Cloud.

Here is what I'm running:

- Windows 10 Home Version 1903 Build 1832.449

- Adobe Bridge 9.1

- Adobe Creative Cloud 5.0.0.354

- Adobe Photoshop 20.0.7

- Adobe XD 23.1.32.2

On Wednesday October 30, 2019. Everything was working fine.

On Thursday October 31, 2019, I had difficulties with a Creative Cloud update and a Photoshop update downloading.

Since then I've uninstalled and redownloaded all software from Adobe.

Now, with Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App, I'm having these issues:

- Spinning circle Loading Adobe Fonts

- Cloud Storage doing nothing when displaying Getting Cloud Storage information.

It appears nothing is syncing, and I'm hoping you can help me. I'm working on a project that uses Adobe Fonts.

TOPICS
Product issue , Sync issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having exactly the same issues, but on an enterprise server. Can't get any of my CC fonts to load. Exhausted all the suggestions that both Adobe and Microsoft have posted and it't done nothing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hate to say that I've solved the issue. But only by resetting my computer to factory specs and reinstalling Windows 10 and then downloading Creative Cloud Desktop. Then Creative Cloud worked like it should. I think something was corrupted during an application update. I've learned that I need to wait to make sure that behind the scenes updating is finished, whether thats from Adobe or Microsoft.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mark.

I'm not convinced it's an Adobe issue, as it's working fine when I'm using it at home, albeit on a Mac. Everything is syncing as it should there. It's just the Windows 10 issue or the work network that's making it error. It was fine last week, then I updated Photoshop, then it started. I thought maybe, just maybe, that updating everything to CC2020 it would fix it. Of course, in true Adobe style, it's made it much worse. 

Such a waste of time Adobe not posting how to fix this. Clearly a common issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem after installing 2020 applications on PC. On my Mac at home everything is working. I spent all my day at work reinstalling CC app and all applications, restarting my computer and trying deactivate and activate again fons on the Adobe Fonts web page, but I still looking at spinning circle and no fonts are loaded. 

Adobe, where are you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had Adobe access my work PC remotely last week, and they just kept doing the same thing over and over again for an hour. Really infuriating to watch. I guess they don't know how to fix it either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I write to Adobe help, and operator connected to my PC remotely. It took more than an hour, so I cant remember all the steps he did, but it all came down to the cleaning lefovers of old versions, renaming licence folders and reinstalling CC app and finally its help. I think thats why reinstalling Windows helped to Mark (it's not good and simple way to solve the problem of course). 

What can I say, for now Adobe Fonts one of the most unstable part of CC. Thats not the first time I have a proplem like this, sometimes with all fonts, sometimes partly. Usually it was solved by restarting a computer few times and waiting for a few hours (be sure, when it's happened, your customer will call you every five minutes for immidiatelly improvemens to the work using exactly the font which is unabled). I hope for more flexible system similar to that used with main applications: PS or ID arent shut down each time than internet connection isn-t perfect or idonntknowwhatelse is happening, I'd like to expect something like that from Adobe Fonts too. I dont want to steel fonts, I just want to work legally and comfortably. Each time than software using is much more difficult than google ''xxx font free download" there's money loosing for seller. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines