Adobe font (Typeka) works on Photoshop, but not in After Effects

Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've activated Typeka through Adobe Fonts/CC, and it will work fine in Photoshop, but it shows up as missing in AE. I'm swapping a project around with some others who are using it in AE fine. They're on Macs, I'm on a PC (Windows 10), but I wouldn't think that should matter since it's a Typekit font. I've de- and re-activated it, restarted AE, restarted the computer, purged memory, &c. Any idea why this particular (and thus far only) font isn't working in AE, and how I can get it to?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe font (Typeka) works on Photoshop, but not in After Effects

Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've activated Typeka through Adobe Fonts/CC, and it will work fine in Photoshop, but it shows up as missing in AE. I'm swapping a project around with some others who are using it in AE fine. They're on Macs, I'm on a PC (Windows 10), but I wouldn't think that should matter since it's a Typekit font. I've de- and re-activated it, restarted AE, restarted the computer, purged memory, &c. Any idea why this particular (and thus far only) font isn't working in AE, and how I can get it to?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 07, 2020 0

Have something to add?