• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fonts are showing "Unavailable" on the fonts website.

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was looking for a few specific fonts I thought were associated with adobe, and I found the page for one of them which contained a series of "activate" buttons. So, I signed in, but suddenly the buttons disappeared and were all been replaced with "not available". Does anyone know why this would happen?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to , Purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts Community!

Thank you for reaching out. Would you mind sharing if you are using a paid or typekit account? If you're using a free account, you will have limited font's available. Please check out this article for more info:https://helpx.adobe.com/in/fonts/using/font-licensing.html#FontsactivatedfromAdobeFonts

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would be happy to address your comments once Adobe staff respond to the system messages I recently sent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Warning, scammers may contact you privately pretending to be Adobe staff. Adobe will never send you a private message asking you to email an account that isn't @adobe.com, or use Skype. Adobe never ask you for their password. These scammers want your Adobe info, credit cards, your money and control of your computer, please take care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines