• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fonts (Beta?) on iOS13 & iPadOS13?

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

is there anywhere a beta for Adobe Fonts on iOS13 and iPadOS13?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Hi,

my name is Brady and I'm the Adobe product manager working on bringing Adobe Fonts to iOS. If you're interested in learning more about Adobe Fonts on iOS and possibly participating in future betas of the service, please take this brief survey.

Adobe Fonts Survey

Thank you for your interest!

Brady

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2019 Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the response in this post Using Typekit fonts on mobile devices answer your question? Let us know if you need more info.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, unfortunately not. Apple presented at there last keynote that fonts be able in System on iOS13 and iPadOS13 per app. Not only in one app rather on the system. Apple also talked about adobe fonts on the system.

Therefore my question if this is available as a beta app in the app store on iOS13 and/or iPadOS13?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for your interest in Adobe Fonts on iPadOS. This is something our team is looking into. Unfortunately, that’s all I can say at this time. I will make sure that the feedback is forwarded to the team.

Please let us know if you need anything else. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

my name is Brady and I'm the Adobe product manager working on bringing Adobe Fonts to iOS. If you're interested in learning more about Adobe Fonts on iOS and possibly participating in future betas of the service, please take this brief survey.

Adobe Fonts Survey

Thank you for your interest!

Brady

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brady, for some reason your Staff badge wasn't showing. It was reported as Impersonation, however, either it's been corrected, or the error corrected itself.

Steve Werner

Forum Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce that Adobe Fonts are now available for iOS in the Creative Cloud mobile app. You can download the app here.

https://creativecloud.app.link/forum

Cheers,

Brady

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines