• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can Adobe Fonts be used within images sold on microstock?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a Creative Cloud subscription and am also an Adobe Stock contributor. If I activate a font from fonts.adobe.com, can I use the font within photographs that I'm selling on Adobe Stock and other microstock agencies?

(for example on an image that shows various herbs (photographed by me) on a background and for each herb there is an inscription saying its name).

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What form do you plan to make the result available? E.g. PNG, JPEG, EPS, PDF, PSD, AI...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Madeleine,

Thank you for reaching out. I would request you to please check out the fonts licensing help article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/fonts/using/font-licensing.html which has answers to most of the questions

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines