Can I use more than one font without any sort of subscription?

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on a font, it sometimes days "1 font included in your free plan. Subscribe to Creative Cloud to activate 24 more fonts."

Does this mean that I'm only allowed to use one font? I find this confusing, because other times it says "5 fonts included in your free plan".

Hi there,

Sorry for the confusion here. I understand I would feel the same way in your situation.

"This offer means that the family of fonts you are looking for has 25 fonts in it, but only one of them is included in your free plan. You need a paid Creative Cloud subscription to use other 24 fonts."

I hope this answers your question. Please let me know if you need more assistance on this one. I am happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can I use more than one font without any sort of subscription?

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on a font, it sometimes days "1 font included in your free plan. Subscribe to Creative Cloud to activate 24 more fonts."

Does this mean that I'm only allowed to use one font? I find this confusing, because other times it says "5 fonts included in your free plan".

Hi there,

Sorry for the confusion here. I understand I would feel the same way in your situation.

"This offer means that the family of fonts you are looking for has 25 fonts in it, but only one of them is included in your free plan. You need a paid Creative Cloud subscription to use other 24 fonts."

I hope this answers your question. Please let me know if you need more assistance on this one. I am happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 14, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 14, 2019 0