Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't access adobe fonts

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I'm having an issue with accessing adobe fonts.

I want more weight alternatives to the font Lato. To do so, I open the AdobeCC app, and chooses the font under resources. A browser window opens where I can log in with my adobe account. I do log in, and it sends me to my account admin page. Whatever I do to get to the fonts page, it always sends med back to the Admin Console.

Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this! This usually means that your Creative Cloud subscription is currently suspended. It may be that your subscription recently renewed and the new payment is not reflected on your Adobe account yet, or the last payment failed and needs to be resubmitted. You can check for any issues in your Creative Cloud billing history on that account page or, if you are on a CC for Teams plan, in the admin dashboard.

Once your Creative Cloud subscription is back up to current status, you will be able to use the fonts again as well.

I've also asked our team to look at this case again, to make it clear that there is something in your subscription information which needs attention before you will be able to use the fonts again.

I hope that this helps,

-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi liz;

My customer have k12 enterprise named (500+) license. Their renewal time November 26th. They still have access to licenses. But they are having a message as their license suspended, when they want to use fonts. How can we solve this? THank you ..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Liz,

Sadly same for me. It looks like a bug or something. Is there something that can be done to sort this out?

Last Friday I have exported a video from Ae and all the fonts have changed without a reason, because of this quite annoying issue.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Liz,

I've got the same problem with the user above. Whenver I try to get access to Adobe fonts, they ask me to log in, and then announce that there is a problem and it will be fixed (and this has been lasted for a week). Even though I can still get access to other resources on AdobeCC, this is pretty weird.

How can we solve this? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I fix this? My plan is still up and working, but whenever I try to use adobe fonts, it tells me my account is suspended? My company is paying for my account 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Liz my company have renewed the subscription and card information, and I still can't get access to adobe fonts. Please I need this to be fixed and don't know-how. I am frustrated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines