• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't access Adobe Fonts

Explorer ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to access Adobe fonts through CC app and it seems to be looping from one screen to another without letting me go anywhere. When I click browse all fonts in Creative Cloud, I get a white screen with a purple banner across the top and 'T', a box with check marks and an infinity symbol. Nothing else happens. If I click off it, I get a white grayed out screen with a font list of previously searched fonts.  When I type in a font in the search box, it loops back to the previous screen and nothing happens.  Good old Adobe Cloud.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

What happens when you open your browser and go directly to Adobe Fonts online?

https://fonts.adobe.com/

Make sure to use a browser that does not have script blockers.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reset the cc app: To reset the Creative Cloud desktop app, make sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, the reset worked, but that didn't change the outcome.  I still can't get into the fonts and I still get a window that loops constantly from the login page to a screen with a white square with a purple banner. I've logged in and out and re-booted and reset, and if you know the definition of insanity, that's what I've done.  So I guess Adobe doesn't want to sell me any fonts and with SF ordering the 'Shelter-in-Place' thing that's probably coming my way, I have bigger fish to fry.  Thanks for the info though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you open your browser and go directly to Adobe Fonts online?

https://fonts.adobe.com/

Make sure to use a browser that does not have script blockers.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Originally, nothing. Same story.  Then, reading your comment about script blockers, I tried using another browser (IE) as opposed to Firefox and it worked perfectly.  Problem is, it always worked perfectly in FF.  I had just used CC to update some of my Adobe products, but hadn't used the FONT feature for awhile.  I then remembered I had installed a FF add-on called 'Privacy Badger' and I disabled it for the site and everything worked perfectly, from the direct URL you supplied and the portal through CC.  So I'm good now.  Thanks for the tip on the blocker, otherwise what little hair I have left would be on the floor. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear it works without the script blocking add-on.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines