Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't access nor browse Adobe Fonts anywhere

Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am using MacOS Mojave 10.14.6, and I am running updated Adobe CC and softwares (paid photography plan).

I can't access fonts anywhere or even see them. These are the problems:

- fonts are not visble in Photoshop or Adobe CC App. Clickin on the fonts icon takes me to the following point

- fonts.adobe.com page shows a purple message window with three icons and black dots instead of the fonts previews, and the whole page is not displayed correctly. NOTE: this happens both if I am logged in or if I log out, and it happens in three different browsers (safari, firefox and chrome).

- Adobe Portfolio reports a red line with a permanent error message ("Si è verificato un problema durante il caricamento dei font Adobe Fonts  - Refresh page". Refreshing doesn't of course solve the issue) . This happens no matter what browser I use.

I have no antivirus installed. I hav tried with two different internet connections.

I have tried logging out of everything and logging in with a brand new Adobe account, and I still get the same things.

I've been in contact with adobe support for three days through chat but I keep being told to log out and log in and I really need to find a real solution, otherwise I can 't work. 

Errore Fonts 1.pngerrore fonts 2.pngSchermata 2020-03-21 alle 15.39.02.pngerror adobe portfolio.png

TOPICS
Missing feature , Missing font , Performance , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Update: I tried unistalling the Adobe Creative Suite. At first the Applications / Utility / Adobe Installers / Uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud didn't work. I erased all Adobe apps with Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool, then I manually erased all preference folders (I followed the instructions from an Adobe page) then launched App Cleaner to erase the last files. 

Fonts issue soved, I could access fonts in broswers and Adobe Portfolio.

I reinstalled the CC and everything works now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a new user account in macOS System Preferences and login new account, try Adobe Fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. I have done it and even without logging in, the page Adobe fonts appears blank like in my previous screenshot. Also after logging in Adobe CC the problem remains.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it the same for different system account?
In that case, it is highly possible that the OS itself is not working properly.
It is necessary to perform a clean installation of macOS and rebuild the environment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, what do you mean with different system account? I have created a new account in the same computer, so the OSX is the same in both accounts where I have tried.

Can I ask if uninstalling Adobe CC before formatting my computer can be something to try? Also, is there a possibility that a problem with my previous account (where payment was blocked for one year) caused some error to be written in my OSX? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Checked with another account to see if original account information was corrupted.
If the operation is abnormal even with different accounts, it is considered an OS problem.
Before initializing macOS, log out of the desktop application. There is no need to uninstall the application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: I tried unistalling the Adobe Creative Suite. At first the Applications / Utility / Adobe Installers / Uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud didn't work. I erased all Adobe apps with Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool, then I manually erased all preference folders (I followed the instructions from an Adobe page) then launched App Cleaner to erase the last files. 

Fonts issue soved, I could access fonts in broswers and Adobe Portfolio.

I reinstalled the CC and everything works now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines