Cannot scroll activated fonts in Creative Cloud App

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used the Creative Cloud app and activated a number of fonts. Some of them are listed in the active fonts in the Creative Cloud app but not all of them. I cant find a scrollbar so I can scroll down and look through all the font that I have activated.

I think you should be able to scroll through all the active fonts in the apps to see which fonts you have activated and look for a font that suits my needs at any moment. If I have already activated one font that will suit my needs at the moment I don't want to have to search for or activate another one or find that I have already activated it.

I have attached a print screen of the app. My suggestion is for Adobe to add a scroll bar to the list of activated fonts so I can look though all the fonts that I have activated without having to use photoshop or word to look for and find a font that suits my needs.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot scroll activated fonts in Creative Cloud App

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used the Creative Cloud app and activated a number of fonts. Some of them are listed in the active fonts in the Creative Cloud app but not all of them. I cant find a scrollbar so I can scroll down and look through all the font that I have activated.

I think you should be able to scroll through all the active fonts in the apps to see which fonts you have activated and look for a font that suits my needs at any moment. If I have already activated one font that will suit my needs at the moment I don't want to have to search for or activate another one or find that I have already activated it.

I have attached a print screen of the app. My suggestion is for Adobe to add a scroll bar to the list of activated fonts so I can look though all the fonts that I have activated without having to use photoshop or word to look for and find a font that suits my needs.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 01, 2020 0

Have something to add?