• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Did Adobe Fonts just make some changes?

New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, did anyone have any problem with their favorite and activated fonts on their Adobe fonts profile? Did Adobe just make some changes to their font service? All my activated fonts and favorites are gone. Some fonts which I have used earlier are no longer available for use (Proxima Nova, for example. This is still usable last month) I don't know if this has anything to do with the fact that I have a student licensing or not. Still, it is somewhat disappointing if Adobe makes this move without informing us before making a change on this. I have used Proxima nova on many projects, which I now have to go back to typeset and adjust them all over again.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems there have been new fonts added but ,I think, three of the foundrys have have been removed from the Adobe list.

https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/using/retired-fonts.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines