Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Font Bitter Bold

Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi together.

A short time ago, ive used the adobe font "bitter bold". After the update to the latest version from creative cloud, ive get a error message, when i upload the file. The Font Bitter Bold is not availible in the menu and its not able to activate directly in indesign. 

Interessing is, that the hole family of the font is activ and also synchronised to the cloud app. Is there a way, how i can get the font working? I need it for a print project.

Thank you for your help.

Missing Font in inDesignMissing Font in inDesignFont is sync and active on Adobe Cloud ClientFont is sync and active on Adobe Cloud ClientFont is activated on fonts.adobe.comFont is activated on fonts.adobe.comBitter Bold is missing in the font Menu of Indesign and the oder Cloud AppsBitter Bold is missing in the font Menu of Indesign and the oder Cloud Apps

TOPICS
Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Close the InDesign file. Deactivate Bitter on the Adobe fonts website. Then re open the file and try to activate it from InDesign when the warning message comes up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines